Sunday, October 08, 2006

Bangal-Ka-Jadu by PC sorcar Jr.


I heard lot about Bangal-Ka- Jadu (MAGIC) but never seen.
Yes, I saw lot of MAGIC which used to be at my home town
in circus or exhibition and also sometime in school days
and I used to be very happy while looking that.
Now, so many years have been passed and never thought again I will go to see Jadu as
lot of thinking changes now grown up and don't believe in Magic.
On Saturday, 07 October 2006,I went to watch Magic show by PC Sorcar Jr.
One of friend whose wife got the 3 tickets but we were 5. He asked me also to come along but I was thinking Magic...ohh. What to go for Magic. Finally I went and luckily we all five were also got entry.
Bangal-Ka-Jadu show was 2 hrs also there was 10 mins. Interval like movie show.
There were lot of items in the show and some items were amazing.
some items were also presented by Maneka Sorcar ( PC Sorcar Jr.’s dauther )
and that was also good but while watching the show I was thinking really it's great to
maintain the tradition of Magic and also the inherited art has borne most fruit, spanning the entire world, and giving fresh life to a once neglected art which coming generation will also get to know as now hardly we can find any school where Magic show would be for entertainment for children.

No comments: